Achieve your professional goals with support and challenge
KP&A provide qualified and experienced Executive Coaches who work with executive and senior leaders across public, commercial and third sectors following the EMCC Global Code of Ethics.
The coaching process is designed to help leaders achieve their personal and professional goals with support and guidance. Coaches will ask powerful and probing questions and offer different perspectives, while helping leaders achieve what they want most in their career and in life. Everything discussed is confidential. Coaches will always be in their coachee’s corner with their best interests and agenda at heart.
How it works
We begin my matching you with an Executive Coach that fits what you are looking to achieve. You’ll meet your coach for a free 30-minute conversation to learn about each other, explore what you want from your coaching process and to understand more about how your coach works. You’ll then both decide if the partnership will work.
Clients then purchase a block of six 1.5 or 2-hour sessions which typically take place every 4-6 weeks. Your coach will begin the process by drawing up a contract with you for how you might work together and establishing the goals for the sessions. Your coach, with your permission, will challenge and support you in equal measure using models and tools to help expand your thinking and perspectives about ways forward. They may encourage you to share what you are experiencing and they may shared what they are experiencing so that you both learn from the partnership. This is known as a relational approach.
Towards the end of the six sessions, you’ll review your progress. You may finish at this point or you may decide you want to continue on with your work in coaching.
What we do:
- Listen to you openly and actively
- Ask powerful questions
- Use models to help explore some of the challenges you may face
- Reflect/mirror back to you
- Offer different perspectives
- Provide structure
- Assist in setting goals, planning and strategizing
- Hold you accountable for what you want to achieve
- Trust you to make your own decisions
- Show up with your best interests at heart
- Tell the truth
- Believe in you and your highest good
What we don’t do:
- Do your work for you
- Judge you
- Give you legal or financial advice
- Take responsibility for you or your actions
What we ask from you:
- For each session, come ready to discuss something that you are aiming to achieve or are grappling with
- Be completely truthful with your coach and with yourself
- Be willing to stretch beyond your current comfort zone
- Let your coach know if something isn’t working for you
- Have fun and enjoy the process